Friday, January 22, 2016

The Sound of a Bull (or two)

My endurance adventure also just gets me out into nature, out on the ranch and well, around cows and bulls now and then.

Here are a couple fun videos I took leaving the barn a couple weeks ago and two bulls across the canyon from each other were talking. It was starting to sprinkle rain on us, and I was sitting in the trunk of my car. They are parts I and II. Same bull, the first video at the end you'll hear me say I'm signing off cause I was not sure if the bull was coming toward me (there is a fence there, hard to see in the video) and I didn't want him to charge the fence etc. But then I realized he was either putting on a show for me, or ignoring me. So I shot a second video to capture the wild sounds.



No comments:

Post a Comment